Dacon develops project-specific solutions to meet our clients’ facility needs. Utilizing in-house design, engineering, and construction capabilities and consultant expertise, Dacon develops a comprehensive approach and cost-effective solutions for each project.
Pre-construction and Facility Advisory Services:
If you are not ready to fully define the need for new construction or expansion, Dacon offers abbreviated services to help you in the early stages of facilities assessment.
- Guaranteed Maximum Price, Phase I, and Project Approach
- Dacon’s Guaranteed Maximum Pricing (GMP) approach to construction pricing provides clients with an extraordinary degree of cost control and results in the most cost-effective project execution. The GMP proposal is prepared during the initial planning stage of a project rather than the implementation stage, which gives each client a clear financial picture of the project early in the process.
- A Dacon GMP proposal includes a detailed estimate based on a building system approach. In addition to itemizing costs, the GMP includes a list of value options and cost avoidance recommendations. Dacon’s open-book policy encourages clients to participate in the management process, monitor savings, review budgets, estimates, purchasing logs, and billings.
- Facility Needs Assessment
- The only way to truly evaluate a corporation’s needs for facility expansion or renovation is to complete a program review that documents space and process requirements. At Dacon, this process is performed by architect, engineering, and construction professionals trained in documenting these requirements but also experienced at probing and analyzing this information to develop creative and cost-effective solutions.
- Location Evaluations and Building Assessments
- Clients utilize Dacon to support their real estate relocation/expansion process. With a detailed program in hand, Dacon reviews possible real estate options for compatibility and cost effectiveness.Dacon is also experienced at completing building-specific evaluations. These evaluations include structural and architectural review, building code and municipal zoning compliance, and building systems inspections.
- Test Fits and Concept Budgeting
- Utilizing design/build capabilities, Dacon completes test fits and concept budgeting for your proposed project. As a market-focused firm, Dacon has the experience to complete this work quickly and accurately, providing valuable insight for you to make informed decisions regarding your facility.
||Architectural and Engineering Services|
Sustainable Design for the Life of Your Building
DACON is committed to Sustainable Design & Construction. Dacon’s design and construction team members have been certified in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) by the U.S. GreenBuilding Council. Dacon works with clients to design and build energy efficient facilities.
Thanks to breakthroughs in building science and technology, organizations that choose sustainable design and construction methods and materials enjoy a host of environmental, health and economic benefits, including:
- improved air and water quality;
- reduced waste;
- lower environmental impact;
- improved air, thermal and acoustic environments;
- enhanced occupant comfort and health;
- reduced operating costs;
- enhanced asset value; and
- improved employee productivity and satisfaction.